1. Thesis Statement: You must begin your answer with a clear thesis statement.
2. Supporting Points: You must provide at least three clear and distinct arguments to support the assertion that you have made in your topic sentence.
3. Grammar: I will deduct points for grammatical errors.
4. Proper Citation of Sources: You must cite your sources on any material that you choose to quote or reference. You can choose to use either MLA style for citation and references.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric before beginning the assignment.
The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with an opportunity to learn more about how connected you are to the ecosystems and biosphere that you inhabit. You will learn how your everyday choices impact our environment. Most importantly, you will learn about the benefits of joining the increasing number of people who are making choices that reduce their environmental impact.
First, calculate your ecological footprint.
- Use the Footprint Calculator to measure your ecological footprint and learn “how many Earths” it takes to support your lifestyle. Be sure to choose the “detailed response” option for each question.
- Answer each question in the quiz honestly and record your answers and results in the Environmental Footprint Reporting Form.
Second, calculate your household carbon emissions.
- Use the Household Carbon Footprint Calculator to measure your carbon emissions and determine your environmental impact and the benefits of solutions.
- Section 1: Estimate your current total household emissions (from home energy use, vehicle use, waste).
- Section 2: Explore actions you can take to reduce your greenhouse gas emissions, energy use, and waste disposal costs.
- Section 3: See how much you can save (in dollars and emissions) by taking the actions you chose in Section 2.
- Answer each question in the quiz honestly and record your answers and results in the Environmental Footprint Reporting Form. Complete Tables A and B as well as assignment questions 1 through 4 in complete sentences on the Environmental Footprint Reporting Form.
Complete Tables A and B as well as Questions 1 through 4 in complete sentences on the Environmental Footprint Reporting Form and submit the document via Waypoint. The document does not need to include a title page or other APA formatting; however, if you utilize any outside sources in your answers, you must reference these sources in proper APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Investigate and critically assess a piece of laboratory apparatus for deriving experimental data, or, alternatively, any measuring device for gaining data from the real world
Read the following scenario and answer all six questions:For the last thirty years, Edward Mullett has been the sole Registered Proprietor of Columbus Farm. Edward retired from farming last week and sold Columbus Farm to his long-time friend, John Adams for £750,000. Because he thoroughly trusted E
Essay Question BelowCourse Book: DeHaan, J. D., & lcove, D. J. (2012). Kirk’s fire investigation (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ:Brady.Chapter 11 and 14 Please try to use the Class book as a reference.Essay Question Instructions Below:Your response must be atleast 200 words in length. You ar
Separate the four “short answer essay” questions into paragraph form (each question needs to be separated with citations after each question.)1.Effective Web NavigationView the Bob’s Used Pizza multimedia piece link below that shows the perils of bad Web navigation and poor overall Web design.
Choose three major battles of the Civil War. Identify each and thoroughly explain their impact on the war.
Develop a series of three writing to learn assignments in a nursing course (Here`s my instructor`s explanation about this assignment: Without giving 2 much away think about nursing courses related to things like reflective journaling, museum visits , music etc .. Its about create writing to learn ac